Wednesday, November 14, 2007,11/14/2007 12:04:00 PM
Kashmir trip!!!
okk..so mah first blog!!
well this one is abt mah experience with the situation tht exists in the valley..
all my delight of getting 2 see my homeland 4 the first time literally went down the gutter....
wen my car was stopped by a security personnel right outside the airport...4 wat he called a routine check up...(yeah with guys standing with kalishnikov rifles!!! lol)..
the uniformed guy asked my bro 4 his id..yeah u xpect a guy 4m u.k. 2 giv u his id!!...
tht wuld hav aroused even further suspicion!!!
thankfully the army personnel turned out 2 be a mahrashtrian..nd we wer allowed 2 go..with cries of..'JAI MAHARASHTRA'...lol!!!!!!

as it turns out...in my week's stay we wer stopped nd enquired into atleast 6 times!!!
gt used 2 it in da end!!...;-)

Labels:

 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤