Tuesday, November 20, 2007,11/20/2007 12:06:00 PM
First few days in kashmir!!!
I look down from 20,000 ft. and see a huge garden with intermittent streams below...
yes thats how i could see kashmir from the airplane 30 mins prior to landing.
i experienced a distinct chill right through my spine..at first i thought its due to the 10 deg. drop...but later i realised..it was the excitement of seeing my homeland for the first time!!!
the excitement of seeing the place my parents and grandparents keep on talking about at the dinner table had a gripping effect on myself!!!



above is a pic of water lillies grown in dal lake...taken while taking a ride around the lake in a shikara!!..



though i am not a gr8 photographer...but i think this pic should be sent to national geographic magazine!!..:P



This is the view from the houseboat we stayed at...

correction:the pic of water lilly has been taken by my sis...btw miss photographer its a water lilly not a lotus..:-P











P.S. sry cant complete this one nw..coz of paucity of time..:(
expect this one 2 be finished only after my xamzzz..

Labels:

 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤