Friday, January 11, 2008,1/11/2008 12:27:00 PM
Sex, Lust And Love!!!
So another day, had a brain storming session with YASH…who yash??????
Ahem-ahem….my eternal best friend! Saala is doing MBA and is asking qns to me..so here goes the conversation…

(I am sure he’s gonna stab me 6 times…5 in the stomach and once there……..
use you’re wild imaginations buddy!)

Yash: Why are girls so pissed with Mallika Sherawat???

Nitin: OHH..humm!!!!..:-O

Yash: Dude had this shit thing going off in my MBA class-room. Now gimme a proper
Diplomatic answer!

Nitin: 0o0okk!
Well…girls hate the fact that their boy-friend(s) think MS is sexier than them..:-D

Yash: Abey FUPU gimme a nice answer, that I can give in the class!
And that’s expected of u!

Nitin: Dude you need to ask a girl for this!

Yash: ok next, what will you do if you are stuck in an elevator with Bipasha Basu???

Nitin: I would prefer to get stuck with Maria Sharapova!

Yash: Damn u! @#$%^&!!
Now you have to give me a proper answer!
Whats the difference between lust and love???

Nitin: hmmm, nice question (scratching my head)
Well for me its always love first, later lust doesn’t mean anything, its lust that takes
Up the form of love!!! watsay?

Yash: Yea man true, actually a guy in our class gave same answer and got appreciated!!

Nitin: All right that’s it, now lets talk about your girl!....;-)


P.S. waiting for my exams to get over, followed by lotsa reading! Trying to get my hold over ANNE FRANK’s diary! :-)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤