Thursday, January 31, 2008,1/31/2008 08:49:00 PM
OFF ILLneSS & HaPPiNess!



I come home after a sweating session at the gym, feeling good till dinner and after that its all downhill!
Weakness, feeling chilly, and after about half an hour the thermometer reads 100 degrees.
No I am not writing this to prove what a weakling I am!

All these conditions plus some kinda stomach upset forced me to the doc!
All right before you puke, ill take the topic further!
So I am at this place called ‘clinic’, and it’s surprisingly a place where someone could catch malaria easier than standing beside an open gutter!

So I am sitting on this table waiting for my turn and the atmosphere as everybody is aware in a clinic is nothing but depressing!
But hey i was not feeling depressed, surprising haan!
Okay so I am the fourth person in the line, what kept up my mood was, the rest three of the guys were in a situation worse than mine!
One was feeling so cold that he could have wrapped all the sweaters in the world!
Pardon me for the hyperbole!
The other two were suffering from severe viral fever (no I am no doc).

Yes I did feel good, coz there were other guys beside me who were in a condition worse than mine! It’s surprising what effect can other’s plight have on a person.
I think there are possibly three cases:

1. MOVED: well I guess this is the case with most of us, since many of us don’t
have a heart of stone. Are you moved by a beggar’s constant bugging
to put a hand in your pocket to reach for your wallet?

2. UNPERTURBED: you believe it’s a way of life, if one is rich or prosperous or
better off the other is equally poor in all the above things.

3. STRANGE FEELING OF HAPPINESS:
You believe it’s a rat race out there and one can’t help if one is
better off, and you are proud of it!

Hmm..so which category do you belong to????

Sorry SHIV not feeling well so couldn’t make this one *big*!..;-)
 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤