Sunday, March 9, 2008,3/09/2008 12:39:00 PM
The DUDE

-----------------Jan 1, 08'-----------------

It’s the first day of New Year and I am awake early, yes didn’t really party much the previous day, explanation: didn’t have time to!!!
I had an exam of communication circuits in the coming week!
The realization dawned upon me that how big a dampener this exam was on my life, especially as the memories of my previous year celebrations floated by!!!
So I was doing everything but studying, then came my feather friend ‘dude’(flying by).
ENTERS MOM…

MOM: Whom are you staring at outside? Concentrate on your books!(with a stern face)

I have always believed during exam time we get to see a completely new side of our parents!

ME: ehh..nothing.

MOM: No I know, you were looking outside the window.

ME: Well I was looking at DUDE!

MOM: Whattt!?!

Me: Yea the pigeon! I have named it ‘Dude’. With a mischievous smile on my face.

MOM: ok (Leaves with a raised brow as if to say, ‘kuch nahi ho sakta iska’!)


My first rendezvous with Dude happened somewhere in December last year. This was when my final exams had just started and I was frantically trying to finish my last minute preparations. When dude flies in and decides to make those strange pigeon like sounds right outside my window! I realized his real intentions when he made the area outside my bedroom his relieving destination! Forcing me to resort to threatening tactics!
Anyway he did not budge after making a short flight to some other destination he came back and I relented; now he’s used to me and I am to him.

-----------------------------------------------Jan 20, 08’--------------------------------------

Today Dude was not alone, Dudette flew home with him!!!
Now dude has got a family other than shitting, he has other business to do(which I can’t mention here!)

-----------------------------------------------4 days back--------------------------------------

Bruno (my sis’s pet dog) came home and he developed some kind of fun for himself by barking at dude and dudette and chasing them away! At least that kept the area outside my bedroom clean for few days..;-)

Well the point is, we guys who are busy with our respective lives should learn to live free, free like the birds. Throw all the tension in that dust-bin!
A good friend of mine--> Reshu keeps on telling me that she likes living life KING SIZE and to the moment!! And I totally agree with it!!! Way to go reshu!
Tc guys…

Labels: ,

 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤