Wednesday, May 21, 2008,5/21/2008 10:25:00 PM
Some time off!
I am guilty of not having updated my blog, since long time...reason being first vivas and now Examzz...

Things are moving at a rapid pace these days!
Examzz starting from 23rd, and will go on till 16th June!!!
Yea welcome to engineering world, where the university (read Mumbai) believes in making solid hard-working engineers by making us toil for almost a month!
Other than that, life is throwing few candies at me...and i prefer to catch them!
By that i mean, there have been few turns in a gr8 movie called 'My life' and i am loving it!!!
those 'turns' can certainly not be mentioned here...atleast not for the moment!!!


I would need a month off now from active blogging, but i would continue to do blog-hopping and commenting...;-)
Will miss posting..:-(

P.S. : Hope you liked the new template!

Adios!

Labels:

 
posted by Nits
Permalink ¤